Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feature Offer

Greeting my Friends,


I would like to offer a feature spot on our site to help mesh our little community from Twitter, as that’s where I have met some wonderful people. You do not have to be Pagan or a Witch, just creative or informative.

Contact me via Twitter @DFApothecary and let me know what information you would like to share with others.

Do you have a blog that offers spells, recipes or crafts?

Do you have an Etsy account of homemade products, jewelry , etc?

Do you have a website ?

I only want to feature the little guy. The people who have small businesses or who share their thoughts on different, positive, subjects.

I think this addition will bring a lot of color and spice to my blog and also assist you in getting the words out that you want people to know.


Bright Blessings to all!

Rules: Contact me via Twitter
          Must be following our blog
          No haters or negative posts
         

No comments:

Post a Comment