Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~~ Children's Bed Time Blessings ~~
~
Now I lay me down to rest.
I pray that all the world be blest.
Lady Moon and Sister Star
Watch over me from where you are.
Mother Earth is always there
And keeps me safe within her care.
The Lord of Sleep will dance and sing
And happy dreams will to me bring.
And when I wake to greet the dayBrother Sun will light my way.

********************************************************************************

O Gracious Goddess; O Gracious God; I now enter the realm of dreams. Weave now if you will, a web of protective light. Guard both my sleeping form and my spirit. Watch over me Until the sun once again rules the earth. O Gracious Goddess,O Gracious God, Be with me through the night
******************************************************************************
Lord and Lady keep me safe this night,And quiet all my fears.
Oh, bless and guard me while I sleep,'Til morning light appears.
*******************************************************************

Day is done, it's time for bed
Goddess bless my sleepy head
Earth and Water, Air and Fire
Bring gentle dreams as I retire
When the morning sun does rise
The God will bless my open eyes
******************************************************************
Now I lay me down to sleep
In the twilight dark sea deep
Lord and Lady in thy Light
Keep me safe and well this night
*********************************************************************
Now I lay me down to sleep
Through the twilight, and dark so deep
Earth and Water, Fire and Air
Stay with me while Mom's not there
Elements guide me through the night
And leave with thanks at morning's light
***************************************************************

Bright light, White light
Take away my fright
Don't let the darkness scare me.
There's nothing here to fear
Let me sleep the whole night long,
For I am safe in here.
White Light, Bright Light
Protect me throughout the night.
************************************************************
Chant to the Moon in General
~
Hail fair moon,Ruler of the night,
Guard me and mine Until the light.
~
Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment